• Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP)

    The Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) provides specialized instruction and consultation to students who require support in communication. An SLP may serve as the student's Case Manager if they are the primary provider of special education services and when the primary disability of the student is Speech-Language Impairment. An SLP must have the appropriate Special Services license through CDE.