Peak to Peak Food Services
VISION STATEMENTThe Peak to Peak food services program will serve a variety of healthy foods to fuel students as they strive to fulfill their dreams for college and achieve their maximum potential.MISSION STATEMENTPeak to Peak food services strives to offer students multiple choices of healthy and flavorful foods to nourish their bodies and energize their minds. The food services program also is committed to cultivating a warm and welcoming community where every student is known, respected and valued.
Breakfast$2.50LunchK - 5 $4.006 - 8 $4.259 - 12 $4.50
Adults are charged a la cart prices.
Did You Know?
- All the students love the freedom to select their own choices from the two wonderful salad bars.
- We have a gluten-free and a vegetarian menu for all grade levels. For middle and high school, we offer a gluten free bun for our substation.
- Our white milk is all natural! The addition of the bulk milk dispensers has been very exciting for all the students.
- Our hamburger patties are hormone-free, antibiotic-free, organic, grass-fed beef. Wow that's a mouth full :)
- We slice most of our meat for the substation in-house twice a week. The turkey, ham and roast beef are nitrate-free.
- We offer 8-10 different subs daily. Middle and high school students can choose to have their subs made and cooked to order, making the options seem endless.
- In addition to the hot lunch choice for secondary students we offer sub sandwiches, two to four soups, gluten-free and vegetarian options.
- The PBJ's and Ketchup we serve do not have high fructose corn syrup in them.
- We are adding more scratch recipes to the menu that are made in-house the day of service. Fresh is best!
We are constantly looking at areas where we can improve and searching for recipes the kids will love. Thank you for your continued support!
This institution is an equal opportunity employer.