Run for the Peak
It’s time for Run for the Peak!
During this fun Peak to Peak tradition Peak to Peak students learn the importance of wellness and goal setting as they participate in fun activites depending on their grade level. We invite family and friends to join us in helping raise funds to help reduce Peak to Peak’s approximate $1,000 per student funding gap and provide our teachers with the resources they need to continue providing an exemplary education to all of our K-12 students. Parents are welcome to join us at their student’s class time to walk, run or cheer! Each year a % of funds raised support a special project, this year we would like to purchase several fruit trees for the Peak Learning Garden!
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS - TURF FIELD
8:30am - 9:10am 2nd and 3rd Grade
9:20am - 10:00am Kindergarten and 1st grade
10:10am - 10:50am 4th and 5th grade
1:35pm-2:55pm Middle School and High School
NEW THIS YEAR
New this year we have four K-12 Run for the Peak Teams. Elementary students willenjoy their time on the track while being cheered on by a few representatives from their “upper grade” team!
BLUE TEAM: 1st, 5th and 9th
GREEN TEAM: 2nd, 6th and 10th
RED TEAM: 3rd, 7th, 11th
YELLOW TEAM: 4th, 8th, 12th and Kindergarten
HELP YOUR TEAM FUNDRAISE
Prizes this year for class and individual fundraising and showing great sportsmanship include: gift cards, Water World, tickets, rec center passes, extra recesses and more!
- T-SHIRTS ARE SOLD OUT! $25 donations in by 5/2 receive a Run for the Peak tshirt!
- Each $100 donation includes 1 chance to win a parking spot!
- Top 5 total family donations win a 2017/2018 parking spot!
- Also, special prizes will go to who receives donations from the furthest away and students who exhibit great sportsmanship during Run for the Peak!
- Winning grade level team wins a Menchies party for all!
Check out your student's grade level fundraising pages here: