Open Enrollment Information for Prospective Families
OPEN ENROLLMENT INFORMATION FOR THE 2023-2024 SCHOOL YEAR:
To request Peak to Peak for the 2023-24 school year, you must submit an application for Open Enrollment on BVSD's Open Enrollment website during the open enrollment period of 8:00 AM on November 1, 2022 through January 4, 2023. Please contact the Open Enrollment office if you have questions: 720-561-5900.
Si usted desea solicitar Peak to Peak para el año escolar 2023– 2024 usted debe hacer una solicitud de inscripción abierta localizada en BVSD's Open Enrollment website. Por favor, si tiene preguntas póngase en contacto con el Centro de Inscripción Abierta de Estudiantes: 720-561-5900.
Open Enrollment Timeline for 2023-24 School Year Placements:
- Online Application Period: Begins – November 1, 2022 8:00 AM
- Closes – January 4, 2023
- Lottery Results & Wait List Information E-Mailed Around Mid to Late January 2023
Peak to Peak is a K-12 charter public school operating in Boulder Valley School District (BVSD) offering a liberal arts, character-based, college preparatory curriculum. The school is designed from the ground up to enable graduates to meet or exceed the entrance requirements of top colleges and universities. Students at Peak to Peak who demonstrate a mastery of knowledge and skills are challenged through appropriate placement in each subject area. The school is small enough to ensure that each student is known and valued but large enough to provide a variety of academic, athletic, visual and performing arts, and extracurricular activities.Peak to Peak does not have a neighborhood geographical attendance boundary or zone. All Peak to Peak students must go through the BVSD open enrollment application process to select Peak to Peak as a potential school of choice. Living near the school does not give a student automatic entry, but living in the BVSD boundary does give a student preference in the lottery.Peak to Peak does not keep a waitlist from year to year, so families need to apply through open enrollment each year that they have an interest. During the BVSD open enrollment application period parents/guardians fill out an online application through bvsd.org. All on-time applications will go into a computer-generated lottery to fill available seats. The computer will then generate a waitlist number for all remaining on-time applicants and the families will be notified of their student waitlist number. Peak to Peak's waitlist will remain active and offers may be made through September 30th.Please visit the Frequently Asked Questions page of our website for additional school information.
INFORMATIONAL MEETINGS & TOURS: Below are the dates and times of our informational meetings and tours. There is no RSVP required for the Saturday and virtual events but we do ask that you RSVP for the weekday tours by signing up on the document next to each event:ELEMENTARY SCHOOL EVENTS:
___________________________________________________________________________MIDDLE SCHOOL EVENTS:
- In-person Informational meeting and tour - Saturday, November 5, 2022 8:00-9:00 AM in our cafeteria (no RSVP required) - COMPLETED
- Virtual informational meeting - Monday, November 28, 2022 6:30-7:30 PM (no RSVP required) - COMPLETED (recording below)
- Elementary School informational slideshow
___________________________________________________________________________HIGH SCHOOL EVENTS:
- In-person Informational meeting and tour - Saturday, November 5, 2022 9:30-10:30 AM in our cafeteria (no RSVP required) - COMPLETED
- Virtual informational meeting - Tuesday, November 29, 2022 6:30-7:30 PM (no RSVP required) - COMPLETED (recording below)
- Middle School informational slideshow
___________________________________________________________________________K-12 TOURS RSVP required (no informational meeting): Please complete THIS FORM to RSVP for a below tour. Both tours will be the same and cover K-12 areas on campus.Tuesday, December 6, 2022 4:00-5:00 PM RSVP required - COMPLETEDThursday, December 8, 2022 4:00-5:00 PM RSVP required - COMPLETEDTOUR en Español de la escuela K-12 (sin reunión informativa) el Miércoles 30 de Noviembre de 2022 8:30-9:30 AM. No se requiere confirmación de asistencia. Por favor, regístrese en la ventana del vestíbulo de nuestro edificio sur y pregunte por Ileana Peterson. - TERMINADO___________________________________________________________________________Please contact Traci Schoeneweis with any questions about the above events.
- In-person Informational meeting and tour - Saturday, November 5, 2022 11:00 AM-12:00 PM in our cafeteria (no RSVP required) - COMPLETED
- Virtual informational meeting - Thursday, December 1, 2022 6:30-7:30 PM (no RSVP required) - COMPLETED (recording below)
- High School informational slideshow
- Please note that we only accept students entering their 9th or 10th grade year. We do not accept any juniors or seniors.
STUDENT SHADOWING: COMPLETED for this yearWe have shadowing opportunities for any current 5th or 8th grade students interested in shadowing a current 6th or 9th grade student on our campus. In order to shadow, visiting students must pre-register and schedule by Thursday, November 3rd with our main office prior to shadowing. If your student is interested in shadowing, please contact our main office at 303-453-4601 by Thursday, November 3rd to schedule a visit. Below are our available shadowing dates and times:Monday, November 7, 2022 8:30-11:00 AMTuesday, November 8, 2022 8:30-11:00 AM