Finance and Budget Committee (FBC)
FBC Purpose:The purpose of the Finance and Budget Committee is to ensure that the Peak to Peak Board of Directors properly accounts for public funds and encourages sound financial management.FBC Responsibilities:
- Recommend an annual balanced budget to the Peak to Peak Board of Directors for approval.
- Review annual financial audit findings and make recommendations for appropriate action.
- Review quarterly financial statements.
- Review financial policies and procedures and make recommendations for any changes/improvements.
- Review any new debt issuance.