Low Income Resources
Boulder County Healthy Kids & Adults has partnered with Boulder Valley School District to help screen and enroll eligible families into Child Health Plan Plus (CHP+) and Medicaid. These free and low-cost health insurance plans provide dental, medical, prescription, and vision benefits.
There are no monthly premiums, and co-pays range from $0 - $15 depending on family income. CHP+ has higher income eligibility limits, so many working families can qualify.
What the Healthy Kids and Adults Initiative can do for you:
- Enroll eligible individuals and families in free or low-cost health insurance
- Enroll eligible individuals and families in SNAP (food assistance)
- Help individuals and families complete redetermination paperwork and answer case questions
- Provide application assistance at easily accessible locations such as schools and public libraries
- Connect families to local health care providers and specialists
- Link families to local community resources
- Link families to a health coverage guide to help enroll in Connect for Health Colorado (Colorado's new online health insurance marketplace)