Daily Health Screening
Every student prior to arriving on campus must complete the daily health screening form for each day that they are expected to be on campus. If parents/guardians elect to keep their child at home whether they are sick or not, because they are expected to be on campus, this form must be completed.
When a student is sick, this information will be used to manage contact tracing and a timeline for returning to in-person learning on campus. For more information, please see the School Access Protocols and the BVSD Health Guidance during COVID.
Students attending our Before and After School Care Program (BAASC) must also complete the following health screening form before arriving.
The Daily Student Health Screening Form is linked on the homepage of the Peak to Peak website and below. The form can also be completed using the Infinite Campus mobile app (instructions below) or desktop version.
Please note: This form does not work when using Internet Explorer. Please use another browser when completing these steps.
Health & Safety Protocols
Health screenings are an important part of in-person learning opportunities. Active health screenings occur on campus and are completed by trained staff. Passive health screenings happen at home, before the student, staff member, or guest arrives on campus.
There are 5 important things to know about passive health screenings at Peak to Peak.
- Health screenings are an integral part of our school’s contact tracing practices which are required by the local health department.
- The passive health screening form must be completed before arriving and anytime a student is scheduled to be on campus. Even if the student is staying home, if they are scheduled to be on campus, the passive screening must be completed in order to fulfill the contact tracing requirement.
- Parents/guardians must complete the health screening form, not the student. No matter what grade the student is in, the parent or guardian must be completing the health screening form on their behalf.
- The health screening form must be completed for each student, every time the student is scheduled to be on campus. If parents/guardians elect to keep their child at home whether they are sick or not, because they are expected to be on campus, this form must be completed.
- You can find the health screening form on the homepage of the website, and on the Peak to Peak mobile application in the “quick links” section.
It is the responsibility of all members of the community to support these health and safety requirements. We are confident that our response to the pandemic will make our campus safer, and we can do it by working together.