Welcome to the Elementary Library!
In support of the Peak to Peak's mission, the P2P Library Media Center information & media program's mission is to help each student excel and achieve their maximum potential by creating a 21st Century learning environment, fostering a love of reading, and promoting the effective use of information and communications technology.
Online Reading Resources
- Audible for kids, tweeners and teens: stories.audible.com
- Scholastic Learn At Home https://classroommagazines.scholastic.com/support/learnathome.html
- Authors with ideas!: https://www.weareteachers.com/virtual-author-activities/
- Read with The Buffs: Students will now be able to enjoy stories as they are posted on the Read with the Buffs website. This is a partnership with The University of Colorado’s Athletic Department featuring CU student athletes.
- PBSKids: “Mondays with Michelle Obama” and many more read alouds on youtube. HERE
- Storytime from Space: Read alouds by astronauts on the International Space Station HERE
- Summer Reading Program: Check out information on these programs!