Welcome to the Elementary Library!
In support of the Peak to Peak's mission, the P2P Library Media Center information & media program's mission is to help each student excel and achieve their maximum potential by creating a 21st Century learning environment, fostering a love of reading, and promoting the effective use of information and communications technology.
Online Reading Resources
- Sora App for free ebooks & audiobooks: Click Here for simple directions. Add the front range libraries online catalog to your Sora app by following these simple instructions.
- Free Audible for kids, tweeners and teens: stories.audible.com
- Scholastic Learn At Home https://classroommagazines.scholastic.com/support/learnathome.html
- Authors with ideas!: https://www.weareteachers.com/virtual-author-activities/
- Harry Potter At Home: Both SORA, with the front range libraries, and Audible Stories have multiuser copies of the first Harry Potter book. This means there is no wait for it. Just click and start listening! #heaven
- Read with The Buffs: Students will now be able to enjoy stories as they are posted on the Read with the Buffs website. This is a partnership with The University of Colorado’s Athletic Department featuring CU student athletes.
- PBSKids: “Mondays with Michelle Obama” and many more read alouds on youtube. HERE
- Storytime from Space: Read alouds by astronauts on the International Space Station HERE
- Harry Potter Book One: Each chapter read aloud by different important people to the franchise. HERE is chapter one read by Daniel Radcliff who played Harry Potter in all eight Harry Potter movies.
- Summer Reading Program: Check out information on these programs!