Peak to Peak will remain in Distance Learning
for all grade levels from January 5th-15th, 2021.
Additional information regarding in-person learning was sent to families on January 8th.
Our K-12 priorities for 2020-21 include:
- Health and safety (physical distancing, minimized exposure/movement, daily screenings, masks, etc.)
- Stable and consistent delivery of instruction and support
- Stable cohorts of students
- Flexibility for short and long-term closures
- Predictability for the entire school year, smooth transitions
- Continued focus on equity
- Social/Emotional Learning (SEL)
We are working within the health and safety guidelines provided by the school district and the public health departments. Along with the district, we are focused on the following priorities:
- Ensure health, well-being and safety of all students and staff
- Maximize student academic growth and achievement
- Provide supports to teachers and staff
- Assure operational and financial viability