Choose any one of these three options to report a student absence or tardy:
- Log in to your Infinite Campus Parent Portal site to notify School staff of an expected student absence. Click here to report a student absence and read the step-by-step guide.
- Call the Attendance Line: (303) 453-4605 Speaking slowly, please leave a detailed voicemail with the following information
- Student's last name and first name
- Student's grade
- Date of absence
- Reason for absence
- Be sure to include your name, phone number, and relationship to the student.
Online Extended Absence Form for 3 or more consecutive days out:
- If your student will be absent for 3 or more days, please submit a Pre-arranged Absence form available online. Extended absences must be cleared with the principal at least one week prior to the scheduled absence. Pre-Arranged Absence Forms can be found on the Peak to Peak website HERE.