- Peak to Peak Charter School
Return to Headlines
VOLUNTEER NEEDS: 9/9-9/13
1. Volunteers Needed for Accountability Committee: The committee meets once a month from 3:30-5:00 PM on Mondays in Inn Conference Room (formerly Think Tank conference room). The purpose of the committee is to "gather and analyze data to assess the school’s progress toward its mission and vision and to provide results of that analysis to the Peak to Peak Board of Directors, the administration and the rest of the Peak to Peak community.” If you are interested in learning more please email Pragati Sharma at email@example.com.
2. Box Top Collection and Organization: Boxtops is changing the way they “tops” will be collected. The woman who has been volunteering for the program’s daughter graduated from school and we need to find a new person to manage this process. Nicole Harrison firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Mock Trial Coach: Peak to Peak parents! Are you an attorney or member of the National Bar Association looking for a chance to help out our school? Our Mock Trial team is in need of a coach for this 2019-2020 season. We meet once a week, any time after school, for an hour. We are completely flexible in scheduling practice times and dates! Mock Trial is a phenomenal way to raise the confidence and community in our student body. Please let us know if you’re interested by contacting email@example.com
4. Staff Appreciation Team: We need some new volunteers to help coordinate our staff appreciation events. Our last team did an amazing job of outlining the events. The new team is welcome to make it their own or follow what the previous team did. Some of the events are the Wrapping Event for the Staff in the Winter and The Staff Appreciation week in the Spring.
5. The Peak Gala Committee is looking for a Co-Chair: Are you looking for a fun and meaningful volunteer opportunity this year? Consider serving as a Peak Gala co-chair! You will not be alone in this fun endeavor. Not only do you have the support of the entire gala committee and Friends of Peak to Peak office, veteran chair Lisa Ritchie has also volunteered to partner in this co-chair role lending her experience with this event and logistical skills (thank you Lisa!). We are looking for someone who is excited about connecting with our community (ticket sales, auction, sponsors etc) and leading our committee - and has the time for this type of commitment. Are you interested? Know someone who may be? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org as we'd love to fill this volunteer role soon so we begin planning. To everyone who has told us you would like to be on the committee this year stay tuned for information on our September info meeting. We hope everyone is looking forward to another fun Peak Gala March 13th!
6. Kids Art Coordinator: We are looking for someone to oversee the Elementary Kids Art program. This job will include working with Ms. Mathes on photographing selected pieces, overseeing the upload process and helping advertise the program. Please contact Nicole Harrison at email@example.com or Friends of Peak to Peak for more details!
7. Volunteers Needed for Election Committee: This committee meets only a couple times a year and organizes and runs the annual election of our Board of Director members. There are two openings for volunteers that are first come, first serve. Please contact Traci Schoeneweis at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.