- Peak to Peak Charter School
Return to Headlines
Medication Pick Up Information for Grades K-11
Hello Puma families!
We’ll be holding medication pickup in back of the school, right behind the cafeteria. On your assigned day and time you’ll drive up and I’ll bring your student’s medications to you, no need to get out of the car. I can place them in your trunk or on the passenger seat if the window is rolled down. No signature required!
If for some reason you aren’t able to pick up medication you may designate another adult to pickup, either email me a note or have them bring a note signed by you. If you are unable to pickup and don’t have an adult to do it for you we will keep your medication in the Health Room until the beginning of the next school year(unless it has expired in which case it will be disposed of).
Secondary students may pick up their own Epi Pens if they have a self-carry contract on file in the Health Room.
Please remember that the following health and social distance guidelines must be followed when coming on campus:
- Staff, parents/guardians, and students must wear a face covering at all times.
- Individuals need to stay 6 feet apart while on campus.
- Staff, parents/guardians, and students will be excluded from the school site for the following reasons:
- They are showing symptoms of COVID-19 or have tested positive for the disease: fever, cough, shortness of breath, body aches
- They have been in contact with someone who is being treated as if they have COVID-19, with or without positive test verification, within the last 14 days
- They are at high risk: older, pregnant, or have a chronic health condition
- No one may congregate inside or outside the building. People waiting to enter must wait in their vehicles.
- Require individuals entering the building to use alcohol-based hand sanitizer (60% ethanol or 70% isopropanol or greater) immediately before they enter the building.
Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions or concerns to Donna Rader.